Clever Kangaroo Foundation Topic Book
• 14mm ruled lines with a faint dotted guideline inbetween.
• 64 pages of top quality white 80gsm paper.
• Laminated cover to enhance and strengthen the spine plus four staples, giving the book a longer life.
• Each content page is divided into half to allow for a drawing and writing perfect for junior students commencing their written work.
• A4 pages easily fit inside - no more trimming!
• Lines are ruled just under an A4 size, so that when the A4 page is pasted in, it leaves a nice white border. Fantastic for high quality presentation Information on the inside front cover contains: alphabet, colours, basic sight words.
Information on the inside back cover: numbers one - ten, basic shapes, days of the week.
Map of Australia on the back outside cover.